Maplink is a global provider of cloud logistics technology and geolocation products. With clients in more than 18 countries in Americas, Europe and Africa, the company is headquartered in São Paulo and has offices in Latin America and Europe. For over 17 years, Maplink has invested in innovation and offers solutions for more than 3,200 companies of different sizes and sectors.
Maplink is the largest reseller of Google Maps API in Latin America and is among the largest companies of the sector in the world. Since 2014, it has been part of Movile, a global leader in commerce development and mobile content platforms, and in 2016 has acquired a French technology company named Optilogistic, a world reference in logistics.
The Human Resources Analyst will be responsible for the whole operation in France, reporting to the HR Manager (based in Brazil). The purpose of this position is to provide human resources generalist consultation and advice to the multi-disciplinary staff, supporting the business in all sub-areas, such as Recruiting, Payroll, Training & Development and Culture & Work Environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with the Division's recruitment needs, including: classification and minimum qualification determinations, sourcing methods and strategies, screening and selection techniques, and onboarding support;
- Assist in the day-to-day administration of the unit's HRIS/payroll responsibilities;
- Supervise and lead people budget management for different cost centres in France;
- Create and supervise a training platform for employees on various topics;
- Conduct studies, perform research and prepare reports;
- Review, interpret and recommend policy, process or program improvements;
- Support communication campaigns to increase employee interaction among countries;
- Create culture actions and promote internal events;
- Participate in special projects and performs other duties as required.
Requirements Experience :
- HR generalist experience;
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communications;
- Experience coordinating recruitment processes in an HR role capacity;
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills;
- Motivated and energetic self-starter who takes initiative;
- Ability to multi-task and balance multiple projects and priorities simultaneously;
- Enthusiasm to learn and develop new skills within the role;
- Fluent English is mandatory.