Come join Maplink and Optilogistic team in Angers city!
Maplink is Brazilian company that provides Logistics Intelligence softwares and also resell Google Maps licenses in Latin America (Brazil, Chile, Mexico, Colombia and Argentina).
Recently, we acquired a French company called Optilogistic (http://www.optilogistic.fr/), that operates in EMEA markets.
With this acquisition, we are now ready to scale and also have a global operation.
In order to consolidate ourselves in Europe, we are currently looking for a Senior Java Devloper to be based in our office in Angers (France region).
Strong experience software development using Java/J2EE;
Experience working on back and front ends, on complete development cycle: architecture conception, implementation, testes and continuous integration;
Open minded, willing to learn, team player.
Capacity to analyse and solve complex problems taking into account functional specifications.
- Native French and Fluent English is a must.
Main tasks to be performed:
- Will work in a Brazilian development team for Axiodis product, a top 10 logistic solution for complex routing problems, reporting to head of development structure in France on following tasks:
- Analyse functional specifications, discuss with Product team to evaluate development effort.
- Propose technical solutions taken into account current software architecture (SOA).
- Implement code, based on detailed functional specifications, for different software layers. Java, Spring, Hibernate, CXF for back-ends. Eclipse rcp, SWT for front end.
- Build and execute unit and integration tests on produced code.
- Provide technical support to our clients and project teams.
- Participate to maintenance of software (bug analysis and corrections) and environment (dev, integration, production servers, etc …).
- Communicate with teams, and report activity in an international English speaking environment.
The compensation package will be based on monthly salary plus benefits