Come join Maplink Team in Buenos Aires!
Maplink is part of Movile Group since 2014, with offices in Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Colombia and Mexico.
As Administrative Assistant your main responsibilities will be:
- Manages administrative activities, such as: purchase of equipment, maintenance of procurement, housekeeping, safety, security, employee induction Etc;
- Plans and prepares monthly reports pertaining to finance required for maintaining office infrastructure and facilities;
- Provides reception services and responds to or redirects inquiries either in person or by telephone, by assisting contractors, staff and clients with requests or referring them to the appropriate person;
- Provides administrative support to Directors and Managers as needed and manage their agendas;
- Monitor and maintains suppliers;
- Tracks vacation/sick/absences for the company;
- Prepares and distributes agendas, minutes, and follows-up as required for specific committees;
- Organizes meetings, conferences, making travel arrangements and hotel reservations for guests and directors;
- Coordinates travels with various departments within the operations;
- Follow up collections for Latam, contact the customers, request payments, and actualize reports;
- To update salesforce with systeam´s maintenance;
- Coordinate the payments on time for the office services;
- Receives supplier’s invoices, gets authorizations and deliver them to the outsourcing for accounting and payment;
- Coordinate the motorboy for those payments that are not electronic such some taxes;
- Support during the close with reports.
Maintenance and Repairs:
- Manages repair, maintenance & replacement of office equipment, appliances, furniture, furnishings, building, etc;
- Creates work orders for specified contracts (i.e. painting, flooring, blinds/window coverings/windows, mechanical repairs, minor renovations and repairs;
- Coordinates predicted annual activities (grounds clean-up, parking lot sweeping/line painting, gas line inspections etc.).
- Monitors and negotiate specified contracts (i.e. Pest Control, Elevators, Waste Management, cleaning and office products)
- Authorizes payment up to signing authority for specified contracts.
The compensation package will be based on monthly salary plus benefits